Thank you for shopping Mollie's Boutique! We hope you love your purchase, however, if you are not happy please refer to our guide below on how to submit a return. We do not offer refunds. We offer online store credit only.
What qualifies an item eligible for return?
All apparel, handbags and shoes are eligible for online store credit when returned within 14 days of the purchase date (from the date of the delivery) and accompanied with the original receipt.
- All returns must be postmarked within 14 days of the receipt.
- Items must be returned in their original condition. This simply means that the returned items must be unworn, unwashed, unaltered, smoke-free, no stains. It its original purchased form with tags attached.
How do I exchange an item?
- If you received your items and wish to exchange them for a different size, no worries! Please mail your items back with the original invoice along with our Reason for Exchange/Refund form that is attached to your invoice. Please fill it out noting what size you would like us to send back to you. Once we receive your exchange, we will email you an invoice for the shipping and mail the new requested size. In the event we no longer have that size available we will email you an online gift card for you to use at your convenience.
- Shipping policy is listed in the next section below.
How does shipping work?
- Original shipping charges and taxes are non-refundable and return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- Shoes must be returned in their original shoebox. Please pack the shoebox properly, as it must arrive undamaged.
- When returning your order, please include a copy of your invoice.
Please address all returns/exchanges to:
What items are not eligible for return?
- Jewelry, Hair Accessories, Intimates (bralettes, socks, bodysuits, sticky boobs & petals.
- All sale items.
- Gift cards are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Holiday Items
How does online store credit work?
- Online credits will be processed within 3 business days after we receive your return and will be sent via email.
- Online credits cannot be transferred to another person or account.
- Any purchase amounts that exceed the value of the online credit will require an additional method of payment for the remaining balance due.
- Online credits never expire.
Damaged or defective items. What can I do?
Because we value our customers, we strive for our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. In the unlikely and unfortunate event that you have received a damaged/defective item, please make sure to report, return and postmark your shipment within 3 days of receipt. If we are unable to replace the exact item, we will be happy to issue an online store credit or full refund.
If you have any questions, please contact our brick & mortar store location at (409)853-4542 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org