Thank you for shopping Mollie's Boutique! We hope you love your purchase, however, if you are not happy please refer to our guide below on how to submit an exchange.
WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS. WE OFFER IN STORE & ONLINE CREDIT ONLY.
What qualifies an item eligible for exchange?
All apparel, handbags and shoes are eligible for store credit when item(s) are returned within 14 days of the purchase date (from the date of the delivery) and accompanied with the original receipt.
- All exchanges must be postmarked within 14 days of the receipt.
- Items must be received in their original condition. This simply means that the items being exchanged must be unworn, unwashed, unaltered, smoke-free, no stains, and in its original purchased form with tags attached.
How do I exchange an item?
- If you received your items and wish to exchange them for a different size/item, no worries! Please send us an email at Shopmolliesboutique@gmail.com and state your request for exchange. Mail your items back with the original invoice. Once we receive your exchange, we will email you an invoice for the shipping and mail the new requested size/item. In the event we no longer have the size or item available we will email you an online gift card for you to use at your convenience.
- Shipping policy is listed in the next section below.
How does shipping work?
- Original shipping charges and taxes are non-refundable and return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- Shoes must be returned in their original shoebox. Please pack the shoebox properly, as it must arrive undamaged.
- When returning your order, please include a copy of your invoice. This will be sent with your original order.
Please address all exchanges to:
What items are not eligible for exchange?
- Jewelry, Hair Accessories, Intimates (bralettes, socks, bodysuits, sticky boobs & petals.)
- All sale items.
- Gift cards are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Holiday Items
- Tanning Mousse
- Items containing a sensitive material policy tag that have been damaged.
How does a store credit work?
- Credits will be processed within 3 business days after we receive your item(s) and will be sent via email. This only applies to online ordering.
- In-store credits will be processed on the day of the exchange. Credits can be issued in the form of a physical or digital gift card.
- Store credits cannot be transferred to another person or account.
- Any purchase amounts that exceed the value of the credit will require an additional method of payment for the remaining balance due.
- Credits never expire.
Damaged or defective items. What can I do?
Because we value our customers, we strive for our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. In the unlikely and unfortunate event that you have received a damaged/defective item, please make sure to report, and postmark your shipment within 3 days of receipt. If we are unable to replace the exact item, we will be happy to issue an online store credit or full refund.
If you have any questions, please contact our brick & mortar store location at (409)-853-4542 or email us at email@example.com